Safety is our number 1 concern, so we beat US and EU safety standards!
- All Maxwood products are made from solid knot free wood construction.
- Maxwood uses acrylic paint for the white finish, nc lacquer (nitro cellulose) for natural and chestnut finishes. Both get tested twice - by our suppliers and again by us - for chemical compliance for US and EU safety standards.
- Maxtrix beds are tested up 800 lbs (XL = 2000 lbs). Jackpot & M3 are tested up to 400 lbs. Each roll has 14 slats, so no bunkie board needed.
- Ladders with wide grooved steps to prevent slippage & anti entrapment feature (extra step).
- All dressers come with an anti-tip kit, drawers have passed commercial grade tests (withstanding opening and closing 40,000 times).
Maxwood Furniture prides itself on using robust, high-quality materials sourced from reputable factories with excellent quality control. Our company is focused on ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state requirements for the presence of formaldehyde, of certain (presently 66) so-called chemical of high concern, and those with high levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). We only source from factories that are fully compliant and are certified to California’s and EPA’s formaldehyde requirements. Our products are tested using independent, third party accredited test laboratories.
Please contact CPSIACERTS@maxwoodfurniture.com for a copy of applicable Certificates of Conformity.