We continued to offer two shipping methods:
1. DEFAULT METHOD: Preferred furniture carriers:
- Your company will pay the percentage of invoice or the minimum for your state (includes fuel surcharge)
- Preferred carriers were selected on a state by state basis based on most competitive rates & services. REF: Map with carrier Info. by state
Freight Rates available under Dealer Resources: Map of Freight Rates
2. UPON REQUEST: Palletized LTL shipping:
- Your company will receive a quote for each shipment, which is a guideline only. Once we receive the final invoice, we will invoice you accordingly and provide a copy of the original invoice.
- Freight invoices are due on receipts. NOTE: You will be charged $25 per pallet + Freight cost
Estimated transit time to your location will be provided upon request, based on input from the carrier and may vary from shipment to shipment. Once your order has shipped you will be provided tracking information. Please reach out to the carrier for tracking updates.
Upon receipt of goods, freight damage or shortage must be clearly noted before signing the Bill of Lading (please review enclosed Vendor Policy for details).
OPT OUT: Your company is not required to utilize our freight program, if you have an account with a shipping company we will notate in our system and make our warehouse aware. Please note that if you require your shipment to be palletized, you will be charged $25 per pallet. Please e-mail Steve with questions regarding our delivery services: firstname.lastname@example.org